OUR STUDENTS TRAIN AT THE NABEUL SITE. THEY FOLLOW DEVELOPMENT CLUBS AND SEMINARS AND CODEUP. THEY LIVE AT OUR HOME IN BENI KHIAR BY THE SEA
- Passport in process of validation
- Birth certificate extract (original and at least 3 copies)
- Justification of financial resources
- School certificate
-Diplomas obtained in your country of origin or certified copies.
- The marks of your years of university studies.
- Identity photos (not scanned, standard size 3.5 x 4.5 cm, light background)
- Vaccination record
- Health Insurance..
If you are married and your spouse is accompanying you
- Certified marriage certificate.
- The same documents as for yourself. If you have children who come with you
- Birth certificate extracts (certified true).
We also advise you to bring
- A sufficient sum in foreign currency to cover your immediate needs
- Register the document on website
- send payment of first tranch (at least 500 euros)
- we offer student rooms in Nabeul for one month
- Confirmation from university to your embassy ( ESG & actions sociale)
The Mediterranean group offers accommodation to students. The university has a foyer on its site Nabeul and contracted with private homes for its site in Tunis. It is preparing its site at the Ghazella pole.Des furnished apartments can be rented near the faculty
What is the weather like in Tunisia? “Tunisia benefits from a moderate climate with average temperatures between 7°C and 18°C in winter, 30°C and 40°C in summer. To know the weather on the day of your arrival, consult the website of Meteo Tunisie »
How to benefit from Tunisian social security coverage ?Registration at the university entitles you to benefit from a free Student care book which you have the right to seek treatment in establishments public for free. To prepare your stay well Some useful links Ministry of Foreign Affairs: : www.diplomatie.gov.tn
how to access MIT Nabeul? MIT/nabeul Tunis: 5 minutes from the airport of Tunis-Carthage. Take a Taxi which costs 2 euros and he communicate the address. MIT Tunis: Rue Mohamed Badra Mont Plaisir Tunis) MIT Polytech: facing the Ministry Higher education 2 rue de sousse Beb Khadhra 1006
What budget should I have to stay in Tunisia? “Housing, catering, transport, health, outings...a student living in Tunisia on a budget restricted requires 200 euros per month»